Sound Meditation Sessions
Many find it very beneficial incorporating sound healing into their regular meditation practice or healing path. The session completely relaxes the mind and is great for those who are active with high-stress careers. Sound meditation is gentle and powerful for those recovering from an illness. Additionally, it is also wonderful for mothers-to-be and parents seeking a peaceful break from their demanding family life.
There are two types of private sessions to choose from:
- Chakra Balancing Sound Bath with the Crystal Bowls balances the subtle energetic bodies with an impactful affect on the physical body. Additionally, the brain completely relaxes into an Alpha Brainwave state (relaxed yet still awake) and many drift into a Theta Brainwave state reaching the subconscious where visions along with deep releasing and balancing may take place.
- VST (Vibrational Sound Therapy) session which is a modality of using Zen Metal Bowls to apply vibration directly on the body similar to a massage routine. The result is complete relaxation similar to the above mentioned along with a deeper cellular vibrational cleanse. This is also an excellent healing modality for those who may not want to be directly touched by another person since it’s only the bowl that is in contact with the body. (not advised for pregnant women).
As an added option, you may request to receive your healing while laying on the infrared amethyst biomat.
GROUP SESSIONS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
Experiencing the power of sound with your friends and family is very rewarding. The experience harmonizes your friendships and creates grounding exchanges that are priceless. You can also incorporate a sound bath session into your special event activities: Birthdays, Anniversaries, Baby Showers, and even Wedding weekends.
Offering a guided sound meditation for your employees is a wonderful way to keep your workforce operating at a productive frequency. The hour and half session allows your employees to truly escape from daily stresses, retrieve their inner balance, and return back to their daily tasks with a revnewed sense of energy and clear thought. Shorter sessions are also an option for a lunch time or early afternoon break.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Relax and fall deep into your own sonic universe with a chakra balancing sound meditation. The one hour journey includes 4 phases: an activation phase, a dissonant phase to break up stagnant energy, pure tones to focus and align the chakra centers, and elevating harmonies to raise overall vibration. For many, the result is a blissful state of elevated vibration, a state of consciousness Michelle likes to call “Sonic Being”. Michelle is dedicated to creating an experience of healing and balance which cultivates an inner harmony where participants can discover answers from within…
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- We will start the healing session promptly at the designated time so please arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes early to settle in.
- Once we start the doors will be locked as interruptions are not beneficial to the experience
- All you have to do is lay there, let go, and receive
- Allow yourself to relax, if you feel like you need to take deep breaths or shed a few tears please do so, this is a good thing, it means the sound is releasing blocked energy and balancing out your energy centers.
- Set your mind free and allow natural visualizations to come to you. Some may see colors inspired by the pure tones produced by the crystal bowls. The color usually relates to the chakra center that is being worked with at the current time.
- Try not to fall asleep or start snoring (yes, it has happened and it’s awkward for everyone else in the room). If this happens to someone next to you, please feel free to gently reach over and give a “nudge” =)
- If you do fall asleep, you will still receive the healing.
- After we will have a short session where everyone can share their experiences with the group and questions about sound healing may be answered
HOW TO PREPARE YOURSELF:
- It is recommended to abstain from drinking alcohol or smoking day of the sound bath
– Dress comfortable (you will be laying on the ground, it may be chilly)
– Clear your mind and set intentions for your healing or your current life aspirations
WHAT TO BRING:
- Yoga mat or other padding to lay on the ground with
– Pillow, light blanket, and eye pillow if needed for comfort
- Bring your crystals to be harmonized and recharged by the crystal sonic vibrations
- A bottle of water
- No medical claims are made about the use of crystal bowls to replace the need for medical advice.
– If you experience any health problems you should always consult your regular physican.
– Some have noted discomfort or pain if they have metal pins or stainless steel balljoints.